Thursday, May 13, 2010

Inspiration Thursday! Work Space.

My ability to be creative in almost any space has been tested throughout my life. I can usually pull it off despite distractions or noise - then again I don't have kids yet.

Recently, my supplies have started to grow beyond the places and spaces I've been using to hide them... under the couch... bottom rack of the coffee table... hidden inside decorative boxes... you get the idea. My husband has been very patient with the growing business, but I think I'm finally getting on his nerves because I'm running out of places to hide the stuff!

The other day he mentioned I might get some kind of rolling workspace and I've kept my eyes open.

My dream area is THIS, but we don't really have space for it in this house. When we DO have space, however, watch out. It's called The Original Scrapbox and it has tons of cubbies in which to store my stuff. I love that the boxes are transparent so that I can see the stuff inside and I REALLY love that it closes up when I'm finished!
But I've been thinking about smaller options and ran across this Trunk Station from Japan. I think it's a very good use of space!



It's somewhat pricey, but I think it's an interesting option though it's not really my "style" - it's a little modern. But if I covered it in fabric... or custom build my own... hmmm......

I feel a weakness coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment