Thursday, May 6, 2010

Inspiration Thursday! I'm in trouble...


So I was reading my absolute favorite blogger, The Pioneer Woman, the other day... really, I need to stop a moment as this doesn't convey my love for PW... and her photos... and her beautiful children... and her horses... and her dogs... and her FOOD! You really should faithfully read her blog every day. Really. You should.

Anyway, I was reading her blog the other day and she did a post on something that I think could get me into trouble some day. Okay, so maybe today. It's a site that allows you to make mood boards called Polyvore.

The "set" above was just my first attempt at browsing through the items available and playing around with placement, but boy oh boy can I see how this could be trouble if you're, say, decorating a new house? Or sprucing up an old one? I mean, who couldn't use a thousand dollar silver Tiffany candlestick in their living room? Yeah. Like that'll happen. But it's fun to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment