Thursday, May 20, 2010

Inspiration Thursday! Gilt.

I work in an office with some VERY stylish women. They're always on top of the trends and know when purple has become passe. They raise shopping to the level of art. In short, they put my inner fashionista to shame.

I tend toward the classic. They tend toward the trendy. Somehow as an artist, I need to bridge the gap. This is where Gilt.com has come in handy. One of my co-workers introduced me to this site a couple months ago and it's given me several design ideas in the past few weeks. I like to browse what's hot in the jewelry section and dream a little dream of how much more I could produce if I had more metal skills. In the meantime, I try to translate hot designs into what I can do. And thanks to Gilt, I'm way ahead of my own curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment