Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inspiration Thursday! Stocking Stuffers... Compliments of Cath Kidston

A couple weeks ago I was reading an article and there was a mention of Cath Kidston pillows on a bed. Being a huge fan of superfluous bed pillows, I had to follow that little nugget of information. What I found was a bounty of floral fun - and I was hooked.

Want a sweet alternative to run of the mill diaper bags? The saddle bag could be your answer. Want a stylish shopping bag that reminds you of that summer trip abroad? The Britannia reusable bag fits the bill!

If you're looking for stocking stuffers, business card holders, ipad and ipod covers, laptop cases and phone cases can be found in the accessories. And if you're just looking for some new kitchen curtains, the fabric section might just make your heart flutter.

It's a lovely little place to shop... er, I mean stop if you need a little Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment