Thursday, December 2, 2010

Inspiration Thursday! Making a list... checking it twice!


Well folks, it's December. Some people shop all year long for Christmas so that when December rolls around, they're finished with their shopping and are ready to ship their prettily wrapped packages. I'm not that girl.

I'm not the girl to leave EVERYTHING to the last minute. I've got some shopping done and wrapped. But I'm still searching for those last little perfect gifts. If you're that person too, may I suggest an option? Did you think about shopping Etsy?

For me, it's a year of tight budgets and I'd much rather spend my money on something handmade (or vintage that's passed the test of time) than something electronic that will be obsolete in a year. There's an incredible array of beautiful gifts to be had on the site - including a little something from Swoon Studios!

Earlier this week, I created a Treasury - it's the picture above - to showcase some of the artists that had put things on sale for cyber Monday. If they're like me, they'll probably be running specials this month to help you finish your Christmas list! Again, it's December folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment