Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Working Tuesday: New Work!


I've been a busy bee gathering things up to put into the etsy shop in anticipation of the Christmas season. I tend to have things made, but take forever to get them into the shop. I'm always working on refining the photos - finding ways to better showcase the items in that TINY little square you see in etsy listings.

I've probably got 20 more sets of earrings to list, along with probably 5 or 6 more eyeglass leashes. I've even got more necklace sets and glass tile pendants ready to list. I've also just ordered what will be the basis for a new line for the store - I'll preview that line here when the order comes in!! I'm very excited about where things are going with Swoon Studios in the next couple months.

And if you've not heard, all profits from Swoon Studios sales between now and midnight November 20th will go to help build a school for needy children in Kenya. The project is being spearheaded by an organization called One Home Many Hopes - an organization in whose mission I strongly believe!

So keep your eyes on the shop. And if you're interested in getting some early Christmas shopping done, think about helping build a school at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment