Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blogging. How does this work?


I had dinner with some dear friends this week and they made some excellent suggestions for the blog. I'd like to incorporate them into what I'm doing here.

I started the blog because so many people ask me so many questions about how to do things. For some reason, I got the problem solving gene... to be fair so did my brother.

Here's the plan: I'd like to start theme days.

Monday would be DIY day. That would give you time to gather things for your own weekend project.

Tuesday might highlight what I'm working on this week.

Wednesday? I need suggestions. It's hump day, and we all need a pick me up that day.

Thursday is inspiration day. I need to dream on Thursdays in anticipation of the weekend.

Friday might be a cooking lesson day with pictures and recipes. Maybe that will inspire me to do something yummy over the weekend?

Saturday and Sunday I'm going to reserve for "Weekend Wanderings" - places to visit across the nation. That's assuming I make it anywhere any time soon.

So what do you think? Do you like that plan? Does it make you want to come back and read? Post your comments and suggestions below!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I've had the suggestion of Vintage Wednesdays. As I like the idea, I think that's the new topic area! And I think I'm going to do Home and Garden Fridays so that I can cover entertaining and gardening too.

    Hope you all enjoy the changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great plan. ESpecially the vintage Wednesdays. And for the Weekend Wanderings, come up to Baltimore any time and explore with me!

    ReplyDelete