Thursday, June 10, 2010

Inspiration Thursday! Baby on the brain...

One of my secret dreams is to become a "real" photographer. You know, one who actually knows what all those terms and buttons mean on that snazzy DSLR camera? Okay, so it's not so secret, but it's still a dream.

Once I actually DO know how to use the camera, I'm gonna be an expert, right? Take fantastic pictures? Well, I AM dreaming, right?

If I do take fantastic pictures, I hope to emulate these twin sisters from Nebraska - Kelley Ryden and Tracy Raver - who take unbelievably wonderful photos of newborns. They even hold classes to teach photographers from around the world to take photos of these newborn wonders. In the meantime, I look longingly at their blog and dream of the day when I too can create works of art as wonderful as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment