Thursday, February 3, 2011

Inspiration Thursday! Making Jewelry

The hugely talented owner of Milk Money Designs, Kathryn Ewing, and I have been friends for somewhere around 20 years. We got interested in making jewelry about the same time. Each of us has her own interests - mine tends toward the vintage while hers tends toward the intricate. She does quite a bit of work with seed beads (something I don't have the patience to do). She has also begun to experiment with wire work.

She passed along this site (www.jewelrylessons.com) a couple months ago, recommending it because it has pretty straightforward and easy tutorials on working with wire and bead weaving. I've found some interesting projects on the site and hope it can inspire you as well!

So Kathryn, today you are my inspiration...

1 comment:

  1. :o

    me?!?! (little do you realize how much of an inspiration you are to me almost on a daily basis)

    But MAN, I love this site, if only to gaze in wonder at the creativity of people!!

    ReplyDelete