Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Working Tuesday: Creating a new product line - the reveal!


I've finally gotten the new product line in the Etsy Shop! I've been working for weeks trying to find exactly the right company to print the photo cards I've been designing for the past few months. I tried printing them on both Shutterfly and Kodak Gallery. Although I usually recommend using Shutterfly for your photo products, I found that the photos printed better through Kodak Gallery - the quality was better, photos were crisper and the color is fantastic.

I've just started putting the note cards in the shop, but I have about 10 different sets to designs to get in before I'm finished with this first round of designs. Some of the first I put in are the scripture note cards shown above. I've found that most cards containing scriptures are either cheesy, contain bad photography or are of questionable quality, which is why quality was so important to me. I have striven to use scriptures that match the photo in some way - and to look for scriptures that would fit different occasions. I also love that you can frame the photo if you'd like!

Well, that's the latest from Swoon Studios. Other sets are coming soon. Hope you like the new line!

No comments:

Post a Comment