Thursday, November 11, 2010

Inspiration Thursday! Christmas is coming...

Every year I look for environmentally friendly ways to wrap Christmas gifts - I'm the girl who goes around folding up the gift bags Christmas morning to use them again! One of the solutions I've found is to use storage boxes to wrap gifts. They're pretty on the outside, useful in the home and I usually get a wonderful reaction from the recipients!

Take, for example, these boxes I found from Punch Studio - the same company I talked about last week! They're beautiful and colorful, are just the right size and I can close them up with a pretty ribbon and be done. And Punch Studio makes gift bags as well.

I keep my eyes open for new designs every year and have found a lovely variety thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment