Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Back!

The blogger seat has been empty for several weeks. I know. I know. But a couple people have actually asked me to get back to the blog and so I shall - but I'd love some help?

If you've got a DIY question or a skill you'd like to write about, let me know. I'd love to have some guest postings - especially in the DIY category. Let's face it, there's only so much I can do in my house before I need to start branching out to other houses. If you have a DIY question you think I can answer, email me and ask. I'll post the answer here if I know it. And DIY doesn't just mean finding ways to fix up your house. I get a lot of questions about crafting, decorating, party planning, wedding planning - my family taught me many, many things. I'm happy to answer those questions as well. Curious? Just email me!

I've also made a couple changes to the blog. If I've done this correctly, you'll see some response buttons at the bottom of this posting. Let me know what you think! Heck, let me know you're out there reading!! If you hate the post, that's ok too. Some days I feel like these postings echo in the annals of empty blogville. I'm excited to get some feedback.

And why the long absence? Well, we've just gone through an IVF cycle. We had one little 5-celled embryo implanted in mid-July that didn't make it through the 2 week wait (or 2WW as they call it on the boards). We're still figuring out our options to have little ones, but the entire process takes a toll and I've wanted to focus on getting through the cycle. I'm thinking about writing a book about the IVF process, but in the meantime I'll satisfy my need to write here in the blog! And so I'm back. I look forward to hearing YOUR ideas - and the challenge of answering some of your questions. Let's start a conversation!

1 comment: