Saturday, January 15, 2011

What do you want to see?


So because of a wee bit of drama in the new year, I've been taking a break from the blog. I'd like to start back up in February, but first I have a question:

What do you want to see?

I guess I have two questions because the other thing plaguing me is "What do [you] dear readers miss while I'm away?" Any favorite sections? Anything you'd like to see more often? So tell me already!

Ok, so that's much more than one question, but inquiring minds HAVE to know. I anxiously await your comments!

2 comments:

  1. I like the food posts ;-)
    And I want to know what your drama is, exactly. Inquiring minds HAVE to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inspiration and DIY posts! I think I have a few more questions that will be coming your way shortly...just need to get priorities in order so that I am ready to jump on the projects when the instructions happen!

    ReplyDelete